The Best Materials For the Job
Our closet systems are built from melamine, one of the most rugged and durable home construction materials available. Rugged and resistant to warping due to moisture and humidity, melamine can support up to 1200 pounds (that’s over half a ton!) without bowing or bending. We are so confident in the strength and durability of these materials that we back them up with a Lifetime Warranty.
Finishes That Complete The Look
Choose any of our eleven beautiful wood grain finishes to complement your décor. Visit our portfolio to see samples of these looks and styles:
- Traditional bright White helps keep smaller spaces better illuminated.
- Ivory creates bright interiors that make objects easy to see but with a soft, creamy glow.
- Maple Wood Grain is the lightest of our wood options. It provides the pleasing natural look of light-colored decorative wood and presents a fresh, clean interior.
- For a medium tone choose Candlelight Wood Grain, a warm wood feel whose touch of honey makes it one of our most popular finishes.
- Cherry Wood Grain offers a rich surface and gorgeous depth with a beautiful terra cotta undertone.
- Chestnut Wood Grain provides a lush darker style reminiscent of traditional oak furnishings and classically elegant interiors.
- Our darkest finish is Espresso Wood Grain, a delightfully bold, black-brown tone whose eye-catching presence is popular in contemporary settings.
- NEW Chateau’s warm taupe hue combines the look of weathered hardwood, light cathedral wood grain patterns, and a smooth-to-the-touch finish.
- NEW Cocoa blends medium brown and milk chocolate colors, bold linear grain pattern, and a detailed wood grain texture to give you a refined, modern aesthetic.
- NEW Driftwood delivers a natural, weather-worn look with earthy greyish-brown tones, a clean linear grain pattern, and a unique wood grain texture.
- NEW French Roast, the darkest brown color offered, mixes dark brown and dark chocolate tones with detailed wood grain texture.
Accent your selected finish with custom-cut drawer and cabinet fronts featuring anything from deeply beveled edges to a sleek, modernist look.
Hardware Accents That Shine
Hardware may be the smallest component of your project but it can have some of the biggest visual impacts. That’s why we offer 16 different hardware styles to choose from, including sleek and basic; substantial and contemporary, and ornate and decorative.
Our design team can suggest hardware combinations based on your specific closet design and existing interior furnishings.