Custom Pantries Gain 50% More Storage
Your pantry and laundry room are two of the most important and often-used spaces in your home. Yet these two areas tend to pose a lot of challenges.
The good news is that even small pantries can be reconfigured to gain up to 50% more storage capacity using kitchen pantry design ideas and kitchen pantry organizer systems with specialized components like:
- Adjustable shelving to store items of varying sizes
- Metal baskets for potatoes, onions, etc.
- Pull-out trays for canned goods
- Wine bottle and wine glass racks
- Sliding waste and recycling bins with removable liners
Take a look at our Portfolio for some creative pantry ideas
Well Designed Laundry Room Storage
Laundry rooms have their own issues, such as tight spaces and lack of storage. Situations like these can make wash day an arduous chore when it should be an easy task. Our laundry room storage strategies will create a well-designed space that simplifies every load with solutions that can include:
- Counter space for sorting and folding
- A built in ironing board
- Hanging rods for freshly ironed items
- A sink for soaking stained items or pre-treating heavily soiled garments
- Removable hampers
A custom pantry makeover and/or new laundry room storage redesign can turn these trouble spots into the space you’ve always wanted. And it’s easier than you think!
Schedule a free custom consultation with a Vermont Custom Closet designer and discover a better way to keep your laundry clean and organized.