A Durable and Economical Shelving Solution
Ventilated wire is a solutions-focused shelving system that can function in any area of your home. Ventilated wire systems are manufactured to be durability and strong at a great price.
Ventilated wire offers strength and durability, and is a practical and dependable solution for multiple areas of your home. Our product is made with 30% more steel than other shelving systems making it a reliable solution. Vermont Custom Closets ventilated wire is guaranteed to last, making it a great value. It is often a great low cost choice for occasionally used spaces like guestroom closets or for attic storage. This solution-focused shelving system can serve an integral part of any area of your home that demands a lifetime of durability and strength at a great price.
Features and benefits:
- Strong. Our ventilated wire system is made with 30% more steel than other systems.
- Holds up to 50% more weight than most ventilated systems – 75 pounds per linear foot!
- Made with superior hardware. Versa Clip tightens into a ball behind the drywall, offering 360 degrees of contact to make sure shelves stay firmly attached to the wall.
- Epoxy coating is nearly indestructible to resist cracking, chipping, peeling, and discoloration for a lifetime of use.
- Economical solution. Ventilated wire provides an economical solution for shelving in any room of your home.
- Environmentally manufactured. Green features contribute to more LEED points
- Made in the USA