The Art of Bedroom Closet Design
Your bedroom closet design is more than a storage area it’s perhaps your home’s most private space. The bedroom closet not only holds your wardrobe and personal effects, it’s a crucial part of making your daily preparations to greet the world. For these reasons, optimizing your closet is a priority that shouldn’t be overlooked.
Making your bedroom closet efficient and enjoyable is easy to do with creative designs that keep everything under control so that all your clothing and accessories are:
- Simple to find
- Easy to reach
- Wrinkle-free and ready to wear
- Protected between uses
Check out our Bedroom Closet Portfolio for some inspirational ideas
Types of Custom Bedroom Closets
Closets come in every shape and size. There are walk-ins, reach-ins, wall wardrobe units, big closets, small closets, some with slanted ceiling and some which seem beyond any hope. No matter which kind of closet you have, the experts at Vermont Custom Closets will design the ideal custom closet solutions to your storage challenges. The possibilities may surprise you:
- Convert an extra bedroom into a walk-in closet with a spacious dressing area
- Establish enough new storage space to allow removal of your bedroom dressers.
- Build storage cubbies for kids.
- Add new built-in units to take advantage of underutilized space on bedroom walls
- Significantly expand the capacity of an existing space.
These are just some of the strategies we may suggest. Schedule a Free In-Home Design Consultation with a Vermont Custom Closet designer to explore your home’s full potential!