The Best Materials For the Job
Our closet systems are built from melamine, one of the most rugged and durable home construction materials available. Rugged and resistant to warping due to moisture and humidity, melamine can support up to 1200 pounds (that’s over half a ton!) without bowing or bending. We are so confident in the strength and durability of these materials that we back them up with a Lifetime Warranty.
Finishes That Complete The Look
Choose any of our eleven beautiful wood grain finishes to complement your décor. Visit our portfolio to see samples of these looks and styles:
- Traditional Arctic White helps keep smaller spaces better illuminated.
- Eggshell Ivory creates bright interiors that make objects easy to see but with a soft, creamy glow.
- Morning Mist is the lightest of our wood options. It provides the pleasing natural look of light-colored decorative wood and presents a fresh, clean interior.
- For a medium tone choose Dune, Driftwood or Bluff a warm wood feel whose touch of honey makes this one of our most popular finishes.
- Tannin offers a rich surface and gorgeous depth with a beautiful terracotta undertone.
- Fort provides a rustic darker style reminiscent of traditional oak with a modern flare.
- Our darkest finish is Mocha, a delightfully bold, black-brown tone whose eye-catching presence is popular in contemporary settings.
- Ore gives a texture and finish that has the look of sturdy hardwood enhanced by the texture of natural wood.
- River Rock has a natural and smooth looking finish with some texture that brings it to life.
- Mackinac delivers a natural, weather-worn look in a lighter finish that has gray tones with threads of brown throughout.
- Interlochen has a bold linear grain pattern of rich dark browns with a light honey color that is very subtle throughout the finish.
- If you are looking for a medium tone finish Bluff is perfect for the contemporary home with light brown and honey hues and a tinsel of darker brown reoccurring throughout.
- If you prefer gray tones then Marquette will be a favorite with variations of light gray and clean linear ribbons of subtle cream giving it a modern feel.
- Northern Cherry provides a traditional look and offers a rich surface and gorgeous depth with a beautiful terracotta undertone.
When you’re looking for a solid finish to complement a wood grain finish or to simplify an entire closet you’ll find Bed Rock, Breakwater, Blue Stone and Midnight Black to contain smooth hues with a luster finish.
Accent your selected finish with custom-cut drawer and cabinet fronts featuring anything from deeply beveled edges to a sleek, modernist look.
Hardware Accents That Shine
Hardware may be the smallest component of your project but it can have some of the biggest visual impacts. That’s why we offer 16 different hardware styles to choose from, including sleek and basic; substantial and contemporary, and ornate and decorative.
Our design team can suggest hardware combinations based on your specific closet design and existing interior furnishings.